When I discovered SIP (Scilab Image Processing), I found it so interesting that I soon got involved in it.
The official Project Page is here: http://siptoolbox.sourceforge.net and it's the best place to start.
But some stuff does not fit on the official site (for various reasons).
I think it may be interesting to find them on this page.
What you can find here:
I wrote for SIP in pdf format: I called it « A SIP User
Manual ». It's intended to ease the first steps with SIP
(updated on February 12th 2004).
A preleminary version of the documentation with explanations on how to interface C functions with Scilab-SIP is here: pre-doc.pdf.
A presentation of SIP in french:
- format StarOffice 5.2 (zipped): sip-mars2004.zip
- format Acrobat (.pdf): sip-mars2004.pdf
- browseable online: sip-mars2004.html
- Updated version for OpenOffice1.x: sip-mars2005.sxi
- Updated version for AcrobatReader: sip-mars2005.pdf
Feel free to send me comments at jocelyn
DOT druel1 AT libertysurf DOT fr (the format is a bit modified to
try to avoid spam).